Soft corner ❤️🥺
Hey@🥀
Here i just want to write a long para again coz in my mind billion of theories revolving but how can i write all thoughts i dont know the reality is I can't explain myself right now what I'm thinking and what I'm missing it felt like one part of my body missing and that would be heart coz i feel empty like there's no heart in my body i try to breath but don't know what's happening in my body every 5-5 min. I took a deep breath to forgot all those memories and the habituality to text uh what I'm thinking like the text of Gmjj to tease uh and the way you tease me also that's what i have called ummm 'patnio wala vyavhar'. How can i forget uh how can i move on I don't know and what's I'm missing in my life it can't express in words i just wanted to tell uh 'heya can we Hangout together, heya how r uh,heya have breakfast,heya why fell asleep last night too late heya with which are uh talking at night heya what's uh feelings right now just wanted to hear ur all those innocent stories that cuteness of urs that expression i couldn't forget when we were together i propose uh on the middle of road like imran hashmi did in a movie. For me this world and the people's who live in this world isn't important at all coz for me the only person is imp is uhh yes uhhh yarrr offcourse uh and obviously its uh that's why without any doubts i proposed uh in the middle of that road openly❤️for me doesn't matter what peoples gonna talk about us what they think about us but for me the only matter is uh. What you really think about me. Uh know me very well nd understood me too the place of mine in ur heart is irreplaceable that i know too whenever i'll need you you will always with me with the very special soft corner in ur heart and that's really really special to me the only special thing about us is we talk alot when we apart to each other 'niyati' (universe) again connect us with such an unexpected way. I can feel ur hands in my hands when i touch them it feels amazing while i pray to god inside wow god uh have made the perfect soulmate for me god i just want to die in her arms what a top level of Sukun with her really love it whenever i meet uh i never regret what i've choosen but rather i always proud wow man my choice is excellent. Coz before i meet uh i fell in love with uh and trully offcourse without seen your face i totally admire ur beauty and the way you are the way uh talking to me the way uh caring for me nd that very special soft corner in ur heart for me. You know very well i always observe people but the person like uh with whom i just want to spend my whole life I have been observing uh for alot of months and i knew uh not perfectly but yes almost perfect and i always wondered Hey@ how is it possible we fight and again rebound happen like a person like me who hate to rebound with everyone but rebound with uh is so easy with the same feeling and understanding and last night when i start to overthink i start overthink 1AM and stop 4 AM and the conclusion came why our rebound happened coz love feelings of mine for uh is always constant and the soft corner from ur side is also constant that's why whenever i expect anything from uh, uh fullfill my all expectations (sometimes uh failed to fullfill but after sometime you think and fullfill). I always caring for uh so uh also care for me i gave uh time so uh also gave me time. In our bond there's no timepass from the starting and that's really appreciable and from the starting attitude and ego in our bond is zero and people talk about self respect and i laugh silently coz in our bond where the hell is self respect lmao. We didn't afraid to text first we didn't afraid to ask advice and suggestions we didn't afraid to talk anything and we didn't afraid from anything. I always clear all my doubts with her thay why why why uh did that that that things to me and she in a very polite way explain me and calm me down yupe it's true sometime I'm unable to explain myself but uh understood sometime i hide my angerness but till the i tell uh what's I'm thinking uh keep asking me "bolo" and at last as usual "dil ka dariya beh jata h" and telll uh everything. I wish like uh had myh 3 wishes which is promise and that wishes is like i ask anything and uh must have to complete like a 'aladdin's lamp' I'm ur Aladdin and uh are my personal genie. So like uh have my 3 wishes i just want to god also have 3 wishes which we humans use and ask anything so if uh have that 3 wishes what do uh ask?....
But if i have that 3 beautiful wishes i ask uh in 1st wish and in 2nd i wish to be capable for uh to fullfill ur al desire and with me uh are always happy and 3rd one is want to taking care of ur parents and make them proud that I'm not their son in law I'm their real son❤️ I love uh so much and i love uh more than myself for me uh r imp. That's why i care about your feelings more than mine. I just want to be with urs forever want to hug uh so tight want to explore this insta feed and obvious as well as explore foreign i just want live my every moment with uh. But uh took the decisions very fast and my grandpa used to say "jaldbaji me kiye gye har faisle galat hote h" i wish uh will always happy and safe with me or without me. and again new phase start in myh life where I put trust and again it almost to break🙃i'm type of person if i every fall in love i would do anything anything for that someone and have that much gutts to tell this world yes yes yes she is my world my universe my love my first love uh are everything to me and i suppose my future with uh don't afraid of this world what they gonna think about us though wat really matters is what we both think about us❣️if uh are with me i will never be that reason which makes uh cry instead i always want to be that reason which makes uh so happy, if uh afraid of this world then I'm psycho of that way who promise uh life time togethernes and loving uh like shiva-sati and radha-krishn. Feelings of mine for uh is depth of ocean and highest of sky loving uh i can't stop this is myh 1st love and i can't letting uh go its too difficult to move on coz for me this bond is very pure and for me this bond is superior and managed my heart❤️ at last i can't handle myself my feelings and my emotions which comes every second in my mind I was missing uh badly 5 min. Ago and right now again I'm missing uh so badly and want to hug uh sooo tightttttt❤️🥺want to talk with uh endlessly and want to tell uh my dreams too.
Kehte kehte kuch kehna hai kehni hai hajaro bat un bato me khojana hai kehte kehte Tumhar@ naam❤️
Comments
Post a Comment